Monday, November 06, 2006

Constant Cookies and Random Tips

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Great after school snack.
I make up the batter for Chocolate Chip cookies (it will work with any cookie) and leave the batter in a sealed container in the refrigerator. This allows for fresh hot cookies for after school or dessert in the evening! I know that you can by the pre-maid cookies, but you get more for your money this way!

**Need help organizing all of those important papers for you family? I like to color code for each of my children. I have a 3 ring binder with folders marked with their name, School, Church, Scouts, whatever the need may be. This keeps them neat and easy to get to when you need them. It helps for Dad when Mom is not there.
I also found at Target little colored clothes pin shaped magnets to hang on the refrigerator the really important, need them right away papers or art work! (you get 12 for less that $2.00!)

**Need help organizing those hats and mittens? I keep a basket by the door. This way they can just put then in the basket when they come in to door. You can also have 1 basket per child if you choose. I have a large one, this way you can use it through out the year. In the summer, spring and fall, their sports items go in it. If they use this, it helps to keep things from getting lost! It seems to work well for us!


-From Susan in Richfield

1 comment :

Becky said...

This sounds like a great dish and easy. I am always looking for new recipes to try out on my husband and two year old daughter. My daughter loves "chickum". Thanks for posting the recipe! Blessings to you!