Thursday, November 09, 2006

Product Review: The Kone by Dirt Devil

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our first review is in! Here is a photo of Susan, David (her son), Brooke, and Len holding the dirt (hence the gross-out face)! Overall it's a thumb's up! Here is the run-down of Susan's review:

It is great for those little spills and for those hard to reach spots. The small head is a great idea! I like it for the car. Being cordless, it is easy to get in the hard to reach places.

My house is decorated with a lot of country nic nacs, so it is great for cleaning all of that fun clutter!!! It is also great for hardwood and vinyl floors. Having a brown thumb, I did like for my silk flower arrangements. It did seem to do OK on curtains as well. ( I guess a positive for not having a lot of suction!) Once again, being cordless, smaller and having the cone shaped tip, it is great for those hard to reach spots

I like the fact that it looks nice. You can leave it sit out as it charges. Then it is always charged and ready to go. It is also easy to clean!

There is really only 1 negative that I have come up with so far. The suction is not the best. It did OK on the carpeted steps, thanks to the rubberized tip. The rubberized tip seem to pull the hair off of the steps more so than the suction.

So far, so good! My kids love it best! I have never had so much help!!! I would even consider buying one! (even though I am a Hoover girl!)

3 comments :

Paula - Nov. Mom Squad Member said...

I am testing this product now and so far I like it. My 18 year old wants one for Christmas, and she is serious. She wants it for her apartment and I think it's a great idea for college students to have one to keep that dorm room tidy.
My dog however, thinks perhaps he should injure it whenever I use it.

Anonymous said...

Just Thought I'd Say Hi!!!!


I made an extra $2000 a Month Using this site!!

Anonymous said...

Just Thought I'd Say Hi!!!!


I made an extra $2000 a Month Using this site!!