1. THIS Saturday, August 4th - Join Gina Hart from noon until 2pm at Ganley Volkswagon of Bedford, 250 Broadway Ave. on the Bedford Auto Mile.
2. THIS Sunday August 5 - 95.5 The Fish presents The FEST. The FEST is a FREE, one day, annual, Christian, family festival. This year the FEST features Michael W. Smith, Superchick and Praise-Apella and an 800 voice choir. The FEST has activities and events for people of all ages. Located at The Center for Pastoral Leadership at Borromeo Seminary, 28700 Euclid Ave. Wickliffe, OH, 440-943-7662.
3. THIS Sunday, August 5 - Join Josh Booth at Word of Grace Church from 12:30-2:30pm for Summerfest--a day of fun, food, kids games and fellowship! Word of Grace Church is located at 9021 Mayfield Road in Chesterland. Visit http://www.wordofgracechurch.com/ 440-729-7006
4. The Holden Express 'Garden Railroad' at The Holden Arboretum now open through September 23rd, features G-gauge model trains traveling over 2,000 linear feet of track, over replicas of some of the areas landmark bridges and past Holden’s historic barns. Visit www.holdenarb.org .
5. The Medina County Fair has been a family tradition for 162 years, now open through August 5th. Since 1845, this fair has grown to become one of the top agricultural fairs in the state. Visit http://medina-fair.com/main.html or call 330-723-9633
6. The Lion King at Playhouse Square, running now through September 9th, is Cleveland’s best-loved musical! Marvel at the breathtaking spectacle of animals brought to life by award-winning director Julie Taymor, whose visual images for this show you’ll remember forever. Call 216-241-6000 or visit http://www.playhousesquare.org/.