Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Stuff We Love

Thanks to D-D for sending this along:

Hi all, Becci came over last night and brought her new blow dryer to show me...I was AMAZED by it. I have never seen anything like it but wanted to share a link with you in case you have shoulder length or longer hair (or know someone that does) and are in the market for a new blow dryer. Check it out at http://www.laurinandkellytalk.com/test_blog/2009/03/the-best-thing-that-ever-happened-to-my-hair.html

Blessings,D-D

Thanks D-D. We feel like a product test is in order, this looks fantastic!

1 comment :

Laurin @ Laurin and Kelly Talk said...

Hi there! I've never been more in love with this hair dryer. I'm so glad you found it. I actually bought a spare in case my kids figure out a way to break it and Remington stops making it. Obsessed much?? Thanks so much for linking to me.