This is such a great little wrap to serve at your next get together with the girls. It will make any gathering feel like summer.
Roast Beef, Cucumber, and Avocado Wrap
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 burrito-size (10-inch) tortillas, warmed according to package directions, if desired
- 3/4 pound sliced deli roast beef (I bet turkey or chicken would be just as yummy)
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce, divided
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, cut into 6-inch strips
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup green pepper sauce
1. Toss avocado with lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt in small bowl.
2. Cover tortillas with roast beef; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Top with lettuce, then top with cucumber, and avocado down the center of each tortilla. Add cilantro leaves, then drizzle 1 tablespoon green pepper sauce over each. Fold in sides and roll up. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4 servings
- Calories 375,
- Total Fat (g) 15,
- Saturated Fat (g) 3,
- Cholesterol (mg) 37,
- Sodium (mg) 1782,
- Carbohydrate (g) 39,
- Fiber (g) 4,
- Protein (g) 23,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet