Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Love & Support Those in Need - Kick Up Your Heels 5K & Stiletto Sprint

ACCESS Homeless Shelter 
Sheltering women & children since 1984
Please support & participate in this funfilled, worthy cause. Proceeds benefit ACCESS.

Kick Up Your Heels 5K & Stiletto Sprint
Saturday, May 07, 2011 @ 8:00 AM

Summit Mall
3265 W Market Street Fairlawn, OH

Registration Closing Date
Wednesday, May 04, 2011 @ 11:59 PM

Schedule of Events
7:00am - Race Day Registration Begins
8:00am - 50 Meter Stiletto Sprint - Men and Women in High Heels!
9:00am - 5K Race with a route that will delight you at every turn

SWAG
All 5K runners who register before April 1st, 2011 will receive a t-shirt as well as other assorted items.

To Register For This Event  Utilize This Link: 
http://www.active.com/running/fairlawn-oh/kick-up-your-heels-5k-and-stiletto-sprint-2011?cmp=10-1

For more information about the Shelter Go To:  www.access-shelter.org

Remember this passage from Matthew 25 33-40....
...I was hungry and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me something to drink. I was alone and away from home, and you invited me into your home. I was without clothes, and you gave me something to wear. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you came to visit me.' "Then the good people will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you food? When did we see you thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you alone and away from home and invite you into our home? When did we see you without clothes and give you something to wear? When did we see you sick or in prison and care for you?' "Then the king will answer, 'I tell you the truth. Anything you did for any of my people here, you also did for me."
 

2 comments :

Joy said...

Thanks for the post.

We are so excited to see you and hopefully many FISH listeners at the race. It is going to be a great day. Can't wait to see everyone in their heels!

Joy Trachsel
ACCESS Shelter

Joy said...

Thanks for the post.

We are so excited to see you and hopefully many FISH listeners at the race. It is going to be a great day. Can't wait to see everyone in their heels!

Joy Trachsel
ACCESS Shelter